The Classic is right around the corner and here are few must do’s while your at the event and some times and places info.
Venue: 2018 Bassmaster Classic at Lake Hartwell, Greenville, SC
Take Off: Green Pond Landing and Event Center, Anderson, SC
Weigh-in: Bon Secours Wellness Arena, 650 N. Academy Street, Greenville, SC
Expo: TD Convention Center, 1 Exposition Drive, Greenville, SC
Friday March 16 12-8 p.m.
Saturday March 17 10-6 p.m.
Sunday March 18 10-4 p.m.
All events are free to attend and the best way to get around is to use the online floor plan to find out which booths you want to visit. Find your online floor plan at Bassmaster.com/expoattend.
All right, here are my top 5 Reasons to attend the 2018 Bassmaster Classic.
1. Photo Ops. When you walk around the expo, you never know who or what you’ll see. Role on over and get a pic with Jordan Lee’s Classic trophy from last year. And whats a classic without shaking hands with fishing legends Bill Dance, Roland Martin, Jimmy Houston and Hank Parker!
2. Cheer On Your Favorite Competitor at Morning Takeoffs. Head over to Green Pond Landing and Event Center at Lake Hartwell (470 Green Pond Road) in Anderson at 7:30 a.m.
3. Daily Weigh-Ins. The doors of Bon Secours Wellness Arena (650 N. Academy Street) in Greenville will open each day at 3 p.m. for B.A.S.S. members and at 3:15 p.m. for the general public, Friday-Sunday.
4. Get To Know A Pro. Come by the TD Convention Center on Thursday, March 15, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. for Fan Appreciation Day. Anglers will be available for meet-and-greet and photo sessions.
5. Bring Your Reel For Free Fill-Ups. With 12 line-spooling stations in its booth, Berkley plans to spool approximately 1.5 million yards of line during the three days of the show. Any attendee can bring up to three reels to be spooled with the premium line of their choice across the Berkley, SpiderWire and Stren brands. Now that’s a good deal.
Some added notes worth a look. The Rising Stars. See the fifth annual Mossy Oak Fishing Bassmaster High School Classic Saturday, March 17, at nearby Lake Keowee, with the weigh-in at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena. And don’t miss the ninth annual College Classic Sunday, March 18, at the same locations. Last but not least, Participate In History. B.A.S.S. was founded in 1968, forever changing the sport of bass fishing. Help celebrate the 50th birthday of B.A.S.S. throughout Classic Week.
That should do it for now. Cant wait to hang out with my buddy and see all the sites, it doesn’t get much better than this folks!
I’m the Bass Dude!